Start a tradition by giving a photo holiday ornament. If you’re looking for that
unique gift children will collect over the years, this is it. They’ll think of you
when they hang their ornament collection on their own Christmas tree some day. Holiday
ornaments are an inexpensive way to buy everyone a little something with a personal
touch. Have fun choosing photos to fit each person on your list, and polish off
some Christmas shopping without leaving the house.
- Not just for holidays, classic white porcelain ornaments printed with childhood
photos of a bride and groom or an anniversary couple’s wedding portrait are an elegant
decoration for hall receptions. Try the black-and-white or sepia options for a vintage
- For a destination wedding, pair a picture of the beach, castle or landmark at the
ceremony site with your favorite sayings for a wedding favor guests will be sure
to tuck in their suitcases.
- If you like the thought of homemade party decorations but aren’t that handy with
a glue gun, deck the halls with your favorite images.
- Make ornaments with family portraits as gifts for the mother who seems to have everything.
- A photo ornament for a baby’s first Christmas is a thoughtful newborn gift idea.
- Use a picture of company headquarters to make personalized corporate Christmas ornaments
for employees and clients.