And if you know of a resource that should be included here, go ahead and let us know in the comments.
Let’s get clickn’.
Here are some cool tutorials to taking super spooky Halloween pictures followed by fun ways to showcase your great photos:
- Halloween Photography Tips from the Digital Photography School
- How to Take Halloween Pictures from Kaboose
- Halloween Photo Tips from Photojojo
- How to Take Great Halloween Pictures from the New York Institute of Photography
- Simple Tips for Better Halloween Photography by the PhotoArgus
- 8 Boo-tastic Halloween Photo Tips from People Magazine, Moms and Babies
- Halloween Photo Tips and Ideas from Digital Photos 101
- Tips, Tricks and Treats for Halloween Photos from Olympus
Using Halloween Photos
So, once all that trick and treating is over and you look through your photos with pride, what can you do with them. Just slip them into an album? Nah, too boring!
Here are some cool ways to showcase all the ghoulish fun you and the kids had on Halloween:
Photo Books : Turn your memories into a classy photo book and add special notes and more to make remembering all that fun simpler and better.
Wall Calendars: Want to relive Halloween fun all through the year, turn your pictures into a Wall Calendar, complete with captions and backgrounds.
Collages and Scrapbooks: You can create a Halloween collage with a collection of your best photos of all the costumes, decorations and trick-or-treating. Frame the collage and put it up in the family room to remind you of all the spooky fun you had that day.
What tips do you have for taking great Halloween photos and pictures? How do you showcase your Halloween photos? Do share in the comments below.